At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing Chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay Chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly Chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
The Joint Chiropractic is looking for part time Wellness Coordinators (Sales) to work in our busy chiropractic clinic.
As a Wellness Coordinator at The Joint Chiropractic, you will be the first point of contact for patients. You’ll play a key role in making each of them feel at home and welcome. At The Joint Chiropractic, we have several different plan and package offerings that you will be responsible for selling to new patients so they can continue their chiropractic care with us at the most affordable rates, anywhere. In addition, keeping accurate patient records, having a thorough understanding of our computer systems and maintaining a clean and organized work place will also be important for your success.
- Greet patients with enthusiasm and build relationships
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Offer and convert, using sales skills, patients to the Wellness Plan or Visit Package that is best suited to the patient's treatment plan according to the doctor's recommendation
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Assist patients with the completion of required paperwork
- Participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract new patients into our clinics
- Manage daily clinic operations including; ensuring it's clean and that inventory is stocked
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized manner
- Execute all of The Joint Chiropractor’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide the highest levels of customer service
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism and decorum at all times
- Be a team player and contribute to a positive, healthy work place culture
- Manage clinic phone calls
- Minimum 1 year experience selling, preferably in a high paced retail environment
- High school diploma or equivalent (associate's degree or higher preferred)
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Dedication to high quality service
- Maintain a professional appearance and wear Company approved attire
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit packages
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Office management or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
***Please do not visit or contact our clinics regarding these opportunities***